Friday, July 22, 2011

SCRAPBOOKING~STAMPING IDEA BOOKS $1

Close To My Heart's Idea Books are full of Scrapbooking, Stamping, and Paper Crafting Ideas.  Also, they include tutorials on different techniques to use on all of your paper crafting projects.

The following Idea Books are retired.  You may purchase them for $1 each + shipping OR Join Paper Back Swap using MY PBS LINK (the PBS icon/box in the right hand column of this blog) Let me know which Idea Book you would like and I will post it to my bookshelf on PBS.  You can then request the book from me there and I will mail it to you.  I will not get money for the book, but I will get 1 PBS book credit, once I have shipped the book to you. It is FREE to join Paper Back Swap and you are under no obligation with PBS once you sign up/join.  You can purchase book credits ($3.45).  If you are already an established member of PBS and you have book credits in your account you can give me 1 book credit, then I will mail the Idea Book that are wanting.  To give me a book credit:  go to my PBS profile and click on the "Give Credits" button/tab next to my name.  CHECK WITH ME TO BE SURE I STILL HAVE THE BOOK YOU WANT BEFORE YOU GIVE BOOK CREDITS.  Thanks, Debra Pate debra_pate@yahoo.com




SPRING/SUMMER 2011

 

SPRING 2010




SUMMER 2010


AUTUMN WINTER 2010 (I only have 1 of this book) SOLD




SPRING 2009





SUMMER 2009




AUTUMN WINTER 2009



SPRING 2008




SUMMER 2008






AUTUMN WINTER 2008





AUTUMN WINTER 2007


No comments:

Post a Comment